At Global VIP Charter INC., safety is our highest priority. Modeled after the airline industry and with military precision, our safety standards far exceed Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulatory requirements and have made us a recognized industry leader.
If you haven't flown privately before, you might assume that all charter operators are equally safe. After all, they each have operating certificates from the FAA. The truth is that the FAA is not staffed adequately to closely oversee the more than 2,400 charter operators in the United States. Because of this, best safety practices vary considerably and third party due-diligence is not just prudent but a real necessity.
We work with only the top private jet operators, exceeding FAA Part 135 requirements, ensuring a commitment to best practices in pilot training and experience, progressive aircraft maintenance, and a flawless safety history.
Global VIP Jet uses a number of aviation intelligence reports to gain insight into the safe operations of air carriers (charter operators) who wish to be approved vendors.
- All operators are verified as holding both a current FAA Part 135 Operating Certificate and Operational Specifications (OpSpecs).
- All operator dba (doing business as) names are verified against the A001 OpSpec.
- All pilots receive a FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) accident, incident and enforcement action background checks.
- Pilot experience may be checked against several different standards, from the lower "Industry Averages" up to the "Wyvern Standards". Global VIP Jet utilizes our own
Global VIP standard, which emphasizes a crew's experience in the make and model aircraft to be flown.
- All aircraft are confirmed as being listed on the operator's D0-85, which is the FAA operational specification document that determines who controls the aircraft.
- Destinations are verified by checking each specific trip against each operator's B0-50 OpSpec, Areas of Operation. This check confirms that the operator can fly to a particular foreign destination country legally.
- A complete operational history is provided to Global VIP Jet through the SIR (Safety Intelligence Report) which provides records and a review of a carrier's safety history.
- The PASS report will confirm any trip by date, so that we can validate that a trip and its crew will be compliant as far as 90 days into the future.
Beyond this, Global VIP Jet is a founding member of the Air Charter Safety Foundation and Global VIP Charter CEO sits on the board of this organization. You will not find a Company more committed to the safety of its clients and members than Global VIP Charter INC.